COVID19 Consumer Letter
At Nestlé, people are at the heart of our business and we are working hard to keep our employees, business partners and the communities where we operate safe during the coronavirus outbreak.
Please rest assured that we are taking extra measures and particular care to ensure our products continue to be delivered to you at the highest level of hygiene and quality.
- We can assure you that all our products remain completely safe for consumption. Coronavirus is not transmitted through foods or beverages, including bottled water.
- We continue to maintain the highest level of food safety for all our products.
Our facilities and production teams
- We are following WHO and local authorities’ recommendations with strict preventative measures
- We have increased hygiene measures in our factories, offices and distribution centers to keep our employees, suppliers and customers safe
- We have put in place additional, strict site protocols and safety measures in all our facilities to protect our people and our processes
- We are diligently maintaining our quality standards throughout our production and delivery processes until our products arrive at your door
Our delivery teams:
- Our delivery teams are strictly practicing social distancing, wearing face masks and applying hand sanitizer at every delivery
- Our vehicles, carts and mobile devices are continuously being cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- We continue to follow the advice of public health organizations and work with authorities in affected countries and areas to reduce the risk of infection.
Our teams are committed to ensure continuous supply of your trusted high-quality healthy hydration products.
Our thoughts are with those affected by this event throughout the world and we hope everyone stays safe during these difficult times.
Your Nestlé Waters team